Handmade

Handmade 



What is the value of handmade products? To me, handmade is special because it is made just for you, with care and love. When I crochet an item I think the piece I will send to my customer is a reflection not only of my work, but also of me as a person because it shows my dedication and creativity.

A handmade product started in the mind of the craftsman. How do I imagine the item, colors, material, sizes, etc. I look for inspiration. Because I mainly crochet baby products I take special care not only on the quality of the yarn,  but also on the environment I will make my work. It has to be safe for the baby delicate skin.

All those factors count on consideration when buying a handmade product because you will receive a unique piece, I hope, as special as your little one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet pin cushion free pattern